Shipping & Returns
PRIMO Fast & Free Shipping
Provides you with free shipping and one business day handling time.
|PRIMO Fast & Free Shipping lets you know that a specific item ships free, with expedited handling, fast shipping, and likely arrive within 6 business days to most areas. Most orders are shipped using a tracked shipping method, and tracking information will be updated after carrier pick-up.|
Return, Exchange, and Refund Policy
Everyone at Homeplace Group wants to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase, and that everything was delivered as ordered. We take pride in the quality of the products we sell and offering a great customer experience is our top priority. Because many of our products are specialized and you may have questions, we encourage you to email or call us directly prior to purchase, this would help insure you choose the correct item. Our desire is to provide you with the confidence and satisfaction in making a purchase from Homeplace Group.
Most items purchased from Homeplace Group can be easily returned for replacement, exchange, or a refund. If you need assistance with your new items, or feel you may have ordered the wrong item, please contact us for support by calling toll free 1-800-823-4233, or sending an email to email@example.com.
If you're not satisfied with an item that you purchased from Homeplace Group, you can initiate a return within 30 days after purchase for a refund, as long as the item is in its original condition, packaging, includes packing slip or invoice, and is resalable. Items that have been used, missing parts, or modified in any way may not be returned.
To return an item, email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate return process, and follow the instructions. You will be responsible for return shipping costs (except in instances where the item arrived damaged or defective).
We recommend insuring your return shipment and using a trackable shipping method. Refunds will not be issued for items damaged in return transit or for returns that are never received.
The following items may not be returned:
a. Items marked as final sale or "non-returnable" on the product page or during the checkout process
b.Merchandise with missing parts, pieces, or packaging
c.Custom items made for you, like replacement sofa mechanisms, and other custom ordered items
d.Any items sold by Homeplace and shipped to Canada
e.Lack documentation, packing slip or invoice
f. Merchandise not ordered directly from Homeplace Group
In cases where items arrive damaged or in defective condition, we will either arrange for return shipping, or ask that you dispose of the product, as deemed appropriate. We do not reimburse or provide credit for return shipping costs. If a product is damaged or defective, please notify our support team immediately prior to returning anything to us. For all other cases, shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. For orders which qualified for Free Shipping, the actual cost of shipping and handling will be deducted from your refund. Free shipping qualifies for merchandise you keep.
Damaged and Defective Items
In the unlikely event that an item you ordered arrives damaged or is defective, take pictures, you may return the item (and any related items from the order) for a replacement or a full refund, as long as you report the issue within 10 days after delivery of the item and it was shipped by a parcel carrier (for example, if it was delivered by UPS, FEDEX, or USPS). You will not be responsible for the shipping costs to return or replace the item (and any related items from the order).
- Important Note About Deliveries by Freight or White Glove Services: If the damaged item was shipped through a freight carrier or white glove service, then you must report the issue within 5 days after delivery to be eligible for a replacement or refund of the item (and any related items in the order). It's critical to report the issue within that time period so that a claim can be filed with the carrier.
- We encourage you to inspect the packaging of the item before you accept the item from the carrier. If the packaging or the item appears damaged when it arrives, make note on the document (Bill of Lading) that box is damaged before you sign.
- Should item be visibly damaged, please inform the carrier and refuse delivery. In that case, please report the issue and you can choose to receive a replacement or a refund. It is extremely difficult to file damage claims with the delivery company once you sign for it that you received it in good condition. This is why we ask to write down any package damage or exceptions by your name.
- Important Note About Freight Forwarders: If you decide to use your own freight forwarder to ship an item or if you export an item outside the United States yourself or through another carrier, then Homeplace will not be responsible for providing any replacement or refund for any damaged or defective items. You should not list Homeplace Group Inc. on any export documentations.
In cases of shipping damage, defective products, or shipment discrepancies, resolution can often be expedited by providing images of the damage or defect (along with a clear description of the problem) in an email to our customer support team (email@example.com). Once we receive this information, we will provide parts or replacement items as necessary to complete the order. If you receive a shipment which appears damaged, make a note of the damage with the carrier before signing for the package. We always require you to submit photographs of the damage or defect. All of these requirements are the results delivery companies place on us in filing claims on your behalf.
How to Request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number:
All Return and Exchange requests need to be submitted in writing, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be sure to specify which items you wish to return, and include a reason for returning.
- Specify whether you are requesting a refund or an exchange, and if requesting an exchange, which item you would like to exchange for.
- Be sure to include your name, order number, and contact information to expedite processing.
- You will be notified by email once your refund or exchange has been processed.
How the Returns Process Usually Works
- Submit your RMA request by sending an email to email@example.com
- You will immediately receive an automated response letting you know we received your request.
- You will be emailed a RMA Number and return instructions (Usually within 1 Business Day.)
- Write your RMA number clearly on the outside of the package and include a copy of the original order paperwork inside the box.
If you choose to get a refund for an eligible returned, damaged or defective item (as specified above), you'll be refunded the purchase price and applicable sales tax. For damaged or defective items, you will also receive a refund for any amount you may have paid through Homeplace to have the item shipped to you. For items that were not damaged or defective, the shipping costs will be deducted from the amount of the refund due to you.
Refunds will be issued to the original method of payment shortly after Homeplace or the seller (as the case may be) receives and processes the eligible item. If we are unable to refund the original method of payment, Homeplace will provide you with store credit for the amount of the refund due to you, which may be used for future purchases.
If your order is missing any items or parts, please notify us as soon as possible and no later than 30 days after purchase. If the item was sold by Homeplace, you should contact Homeplace Customer Support by calling toll free 1-800-823-4233, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the item was sold by a third-party seller, you should contact that seller. That way, the right person can help you resolve the issues as quickly as possible.
You may cancel an order within 60 minutes, unless your order has already shipped. Please call toll free 1-800-823-4233, or send an email to email@example.com to alert us of your cancellation request.
After that point, the order will be processed for delivery to you. Please note that we cannot guarantee that your order can be canceled after 60 minutes, but we'll try our best to help.