There's a craft to aging beef, it's a skill and a style that you can explore and learn with DryAgeChef, please see the combination savings kits we offer which contain everything you will need to get started.
Along with being a great rack and pan for just dry aging, you can also try out alcohol aging using bourbon or whiskey. The pan does a great job of catching any excess liquid that is poured over the meat.
- Best selling combination of pan, and rack in half-sheet size is the ideal place for Himalayan Salt for the dry aging process. This size rack and pan Is Ideal to hold your sub-primal size beef for aging and was designed to work perfectly together in dry aging your beef.
- The sheet pan measures 18 x13 inches with a depth of 1 inch while the rack sits neatly inside measuring 17x12 inches. Clean up is easy - handwashing is recommended for the aluminum tray, while the rack is dishwasher safe.
- Durable Construction- Made of 19-gauge, heavy weight aluminum, wire reinforced, this pan is great for everyday use. Designed to resist warping and bending, this pan can withstand cold temperatures in the freezer and high heat applications in the oven, so you can get the most out of this essential kitchen item. Plus, its natural finish is easy to clean to keep this pan looking great after each use.
- The heavy duty, triple footed rack is sized (16 1/8 x 12) to fit within pan and designed to prevent your meat from encountering the Himalayan Salt.
- Heavy duty rack support (six legs) will hold the largest cuts that are readily available. Ideal for use when using Himalayan Salt bricks drying box too.