Due to increasing demand for a strong center support system capable of attachment to lower height beds, the Hospitality No Sag Center Mattress Support has been developed. It consists of 3 Steel Cross Rails, each with one adjustable Glide equipped leg.The Hospitality No Sag Center Mattress Support is easily adjustable in width and height. It will adjust in Width from 52" up to 77" to fit the following bed sizes: Full, Queen, California King, and King Size. It will adjust in Height from a minimum of 4" up to a maximum of 15". The Hospitality No Sag Center Mattress Support passed Static Load Testing of 2,000 pounds. The glide on each of the three adjustable legs is 2" in diameter, assuring good weight distribution while protecting floors and carpeting.Some Assembly RequiredSome assembly is required. Illustrated Assembly Instructions are included as are tools required for assembly. To download a copy of the Assembly Instructions for the Hospitality No Sag Center Mattress Support, click here.Please review the item description and detailed measurements which are provided to ensure this product will work for your application, as center supports are non-returnable.See our Terms & Conditions page for more information on our return policy.
- Fits These Bed Sizes: Full, Queen, California King, and King Size
- Adjustable Height: 4" to 15"
- Weight Capacity: 2,000 pounds, Lifetime Service Policy
- Number of Adjustable Cross Arms: 3
- Number of Adjustable Glide Equipped Legs: 3 (one on each cross arm)
This center support system may be attached to either wooden bed side rails or metal bed frame rails. Depending on the metal rails to which attachment is to be made, some drilling may be necessary for the attachment.
- Fully Adjustable to accommodate a variety of bed frame sizes including Full, Queen & King
- Takes place of wooden cleat, the leg can go down to 4" for use on bed that is 4" from the floor to the foundation
- Amazing Height Adjustment from 4 inches up to 15 inches
- Strong Support for Thick Mattresses, protects your side rails from bowing or bending
- Can hold over 2,000 lbs; LIFETIME Service Policy