Our knives are made with the finest quality materials and best manufacturing practices. And if that doesnt make the cut, they also come with a Lifetime Service Policy.
German 1.4116 Grade Steel, Full Tang, Pakka Wood Handle with 3 Rivets, 370mm (14 1/2 inches)
Pakka Wood is a hard-wooden laminate that is durable, bacteria resistant, easy to clean, non-slip, comfortable, and beautiful. Best of all it is waterproof and heat resistant.
This is the steel used in Swiss Army Knives and it is an excellent steel. It is exceptionally corrosion resistant, very tough, and easy to sharpen.
Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
Tempered to 56 Rockwell
Full bolster and finger guard
Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
Vie Belles Classic 8" chef knife is made one solid piece of PAKKA Wood! Which is durable, non-slip, easy to clean, waterproof, bacteria-resist, comfortable, and beautiful.
The blade is made of German Stainless Steel (X50CrMoV15); full tang with a razor-sharp 15 blade angle each side, hardness 56 Rockwell. The blade is complimented by a PAKKA wood handle, with mosaic pin.
- German 1.4116 Grade Steel: Same steel as used in Swiss Army Knives, it is resistant to corrosion but easy to sharpen as necessary.
- Pakka Wood Handle is beautiful and durable. Waterproof and heat/bacteria resistant, it is incredibly easy to clean.
- The entire knife is roughly 14.5 inches long, the knife blade being about 8" of that.
- This knife is very sharp. Thankfully it has a built in finger guard to keep you safe.
- Dry Age Chef provides a Lifetime Service Policy on our products because we believe in them. If you ever have an issue please let us know and we will make it right.