Product DescriptionPurpose of a Bedframe
A bed frame does more than just move the mattress off the floor. A bed frame fully supports the mattress and foundation unit without requiring assistance from the headboard and footboard. The Hospitality Bed is a premium heavy-duty "Hollywood Frame" that allows connection of a headboard -- even though it will not actually be supporting any weight, maximizes comfort, and the Lifetime Limited Warranty assures many years of trouble free use.
This Is an Extra-Long Bedframe
Usually California King Size bedframes are 71 13/16" long. This California King Extra Long bedframe is 75 13/16" long.
Wedge Lock Design
The Original Wedge-Lock design enhances the strength and durability of this premium frame. The frame actually becomes stronger as more weight is applied. This design feature also enables fast and easy assembly.
The included Headboard Brackets are riveted and feature extra wide construction. They are offset to fit virtually all headboards.
Included Center Support System
The Center Support rail, running from head to foot, features double angle construction for maximum strength and durability The Center Support rail is supported by two rug roller equipped legs.
Brake Equipped Rug Rollers
This frame features wide 2" rug rollers for easy mobility. The included easy to operate brake assures in position stability.
Made in the United States
This bedframe is manufactured with pride in the United States (not an import nor aftermarket item). No corners are cut, no sacrifices in quality are made with either materials or the manufacturing process of this bedframe.
Please note that the images shown on this page are for representation, and the product you receive may differ slightly due to manufacturing changes. Please review the item description and detailed measurements which are provided to ensure this frame will work for your application, as bed frames are non-returnable. See our Terms & Conditions page for more information on our return policy.
Accessories Can Expand the Usefulness of Your Bolt-On Bedframe (All these products can be found under Related Products along the right edge of this page.)
- The #65 Adapto-Hook Headboard & Footboard Attachment Bracket allows the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook on brackets. Thus, a bedframe with bolt-on brackets can be used with a hook-on headboard / footboard. With this accessory, the headboard / footboard do not actually support any weight; they are attached to the bedframe for the sake of appearance.
- The #711 Bolt-On to Hook-On Bed Frame Conversion Bracket allows the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook-on brackets. Thus, a bed frame with bolt-on brackets can be used with a a hook-on headboard and/or footboard. This accessory would be used when the footboard / headboard need to actually help support the bed.
- If hardware (nuts, bolts, and washers) are needed to attach the Bolt-On headboard /footboard to the bedframe, please select the Bed Frame Attachment Hardware Combo Bag..
- The Footboard Attachment Kit enables the attachment of a footboard to the bedframe if desired.
- The Rubber Bracket Bumpers help prevent unused headboard brackets from damaging the adjacent wall or wall mounted headboard.
- No tools required for assembly
- Oversized 1 3/4" x 1 3/8" side rails for solid support
- As the weight added to the frame increases, the frame becomes stronger
- Sturdy construction
- Limited Lifetime Warranty