Product DescriptionPurpose of a Bedframe
A bed frame does more than just get your mattress off the floor. A bed frame fully supports your mattress and box spring without the assistance of a headboard and footboard. The Hospitality Bed is a premium heavy duty "Hollywood Frame" that allows connection of a headboard, maximizes comfort, and the limited lifetime warranty assures many years of use.
Premium Features for Strength and Convenience to Meet the Needs of the Premium Consumer
- This is the strongest frame ever made and is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- The Original Wedge-Lock design enhances the strength and durability of this premium frame. The frame actually becomes stronger as more weight is applied. This design feature also enables fast and easy assembly.
- Gash Guard Sheet Protectors: Protect your sheets from tears
The included Headboard Brackets are riveted and feature extra wide construction. They are offset to fit virtually all headboards. The Center Support rail runs side-to-side and features a glide equipped leg for maximum strength and durability.
Gash Guard Sheet Protectors
This bedframe is equipped with Gash Guard Sheet Protectors which protect your sheets against being torn on sharp end corners of the bedframe. Gash Guard Sheet Protectors also protect ankles and legs from being scratched on the sharp metal ends of the frame.
Glide Equipped Legs
This frame features wide glides for support. Some of the above pictures with this frame show rug rollers instead of glides, but the purpose of those pictures is only to illustrate the premium features of this bed frame. Please see the additional images for detailed measurements of this frame.
Made in the United States
This bedframe is manufactured with pride in the United States. (not an import nor aftermarket item). No corners are cut, no sacrifices in quality are made with either materials or the construction process of this bedframe.
Please note that the images shown on this page are for representation, and the product you receive may differ slightly due to manufacturing changes. Please review the item description and detailed measurements which are provided to ensure this frame will work for your application, as bed frames are non-returnable. See our Terms & Conditions page for more information on our return policy.
Accessories Can Expand the Usefulness of Your Bolt-On Bedframe (All these products can be found under Related Products along the right edge of this page.)
- The #65 Adapto-Hook Headboard & Footboard Attachment Bracket allows the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook on brackets. Thus, a bedframe with bolt-on brackets can be used with a hook-on headboard / footboard. With this accessory, the headboard / footboard do not actually support any weight; they are attached to the bedframe for the sake of appearance.
- The #711 Bolt-On to Hook-On Bed Frame Conversion Bracket allows the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook-on brackets. Thus, a bed frame with bolt-on brackets can be used with a a hook-on headboard and/or footboard. This accessory would be used when the footboard / headboard need to actually help support the bed.
- If you need the hardware (nuts, bolts, and washers) to attach your Bolt-On headboard /footboard to your bedframe, please select the Bed Frame Attachment Hardware Combo Bag.
- No tools required for assembly
- Sturdy construction
- Oversized 1 3/4" x 1 3/8" side rails for solid support
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- As more weight is applied, the frame becomes stronger