Product DescriptionPurpose of a Bedframe
A bedframe does more than just raise your mattress off the floor. A bedframe fully supports your mattress and box spring without the assistance of a headboard and footboard. The Hospitality Bed is a versatile frame that allows connection of a headboard and footboard (even though they will not actually be supporting any weight), maximizes comfort, and the Lifetime Limited Warranty assures many years of use.
Center Support System
This frame has a Center Support System for extra support and stability. The Center Support System consists of a single cross rail with three glide-equipped legs. Also, the Head Cross Arm and the Foot Cross Arm each have a single center support glide equipped leg in the middle for additional center support . Many mattress manufacturers require center support in order for their warranty requirements to be met.
Wedge Lock Design
The Wedge Lock design facilitates easy assembly and enhances the overall strength of the bedframe. The frame actually becomes stronger as more weight is applied.
Steel Stem Glides
The Steel Stem Glides with the Easy Slide Foot are strong and durable. The wide base (2 1/2") assures excellent weight distribution and easy mobility.
Made in the United States
This bedframe is manufactured with pride in the United States. It is not an import nor aftermarket item. No corners are cut, no sacrifices in quality are made with either materials or the manufacturing process of this bedframe. The materials and workmanship are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. This bedframe is built to last over the long term under heavy use.
Please note that the images shown on this page are for representation, and the product you receive may differ slightly due to manufacturing changes. Please review the item description and detailed measurements which are provided to ensure this frame will work for your application, as bed frames are non-returnable. See our Terms & Conditions page for more information on our return policy.
Accessories Can Expand the Usefulness of Your Bolt-On Bedframe (All these products can be found under Related Products along the right edge of this page.)
- The #65 Adapto-Hook Headboard & Footboard Attachment Bracket allows the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook on brackets. Thus, a bedframe with bolt-on brackets can be used with a hook-on headboard / footboard. With this accessory, the headboard / footboard do not actually support any weight; they are attached to the bedframe for the sake of appearance.
- The #711 Bolt-On to Hook-On Bed Frame Conversion Bracket allows the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook-on brackets. Thus, a bed frame with bolt-on brackets can be used with a a hook-on headboard and/or footboard. This accessory would be used when the footboard / headboard need to actually help support the bed.
- If you need the hardware (nuts, bolts, and washers) to attach your Bolt-On headboard /footboard to your bedframe, please select the Bed Frame Attachment Hardware Combo Bag.
- The new Wedge-Lock System promotes strength & durability
- Deeply recessed legs help prevent foot injury
- Super Strong Glides
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- California King Size, 9 Legs, Approximate Overall Dimensions - 71-3/4" x 85-1/2"