Product DescriptionWith this lift chair, you will find the perfect combination of style and technology to complement the mobility you are seeking. Designed to accommodate any individual who prefers additional space in the seat, and engineered to provide years of carefree operation. One simple touch of the finger tip control and the power-lift mechanism gently quietly moves you to a standing, seated, or reclined position, as well as intermediate modes.
Our lift chairs are crafted with pride in workmanship offering value that is unsurpassed in quality and comfort. Engineered to provide years of carefree operation, each chair begins with select kiln-dried hardwood frames which are glued and secured with steel fasteners. Add to this, the durable springs securely attached and covered with padding to protect cushions, plus additional padding on all exposed wooden parts and you will enjoy efficient lift assistance for the lifetime of the chair.
Upholstered with the softness of modern easy-care fabric, it offers a feeling of luxury and durability resisting normal wear and tear. Numerous fabric colors and styles are available to blend with any decor. Made by hardworking Americans in the U.S.A.
- Chair sized for a person 5'2" or taller up to 6'2"
- Added seat width and increased weight capacity
- All Hardwood Frame - Lifetime Warranty on the Frame
- Acella-Flex pressure reducing foam in seat
- 5 No-Sag Seat Springs, 4 Back Springs
- Low-Volt, Super Quiet Motor
- Battery Backup Standard (Not available with Vibrate/Heat options)
- Super Sagless lift mechanism with recline
- Lifetime Warranty on Lift and Reclining Mechanisms
- Magazine Pocket Standard on Right Side and Arm & Head covers
- 'Level 2' Fabrics Standard, upgrade fabrics available
- Note: 6-Way Vibrate/Heat Requires Chaise Pad Option (Adds 1" to seat height)
Please see the "Additional Information" tab for measurements and other details.