The fine mesh of the Grade 50 Cheese Cloths is ideal for soaking your cut of beef with Bourbon or Whiskey for Dry Aging. For the best results, wrap the meat with cheesecloth about two or maybe three times- experiment. Cheesecloth wrapping helps in retaining the Bourbon flavor while still allowing to dry age. Our Dry Age Chef Bourbon Grade Cheese Cloth is made from 100% organic and unbleached cotton to prevent chemicals, dyes or toxins leaching into your meat. Dry Age Chef designed, chose this weave and size specifically for Bourbon or Whiskey soaking meat prior and during dry aging. 72 square feet of cheese cloth allows to wrap many large sub-primals or sections of beef or meat.
Dry Aging Made Easy! A combination of preparation, and a lot of chemistry goes on during the dry again process, including important enzyme-on-protein action. As the meat ages, enzymes that were contained the the muscles' cells work free and become a kind of creative wrecking crew. They break down proteins into amino acids, so the flavor deepens. They turn the small amounts of carbohydrates in the meat into sugars, so the taste seems sweeter. They also weaken connective tissue around protein strands so the meat becomes more tender. there's a craft to aging beef, it's a skill and a style that you can explore and learn from Dry Age chef. This Dry Age Chef Cheese Cloth is versatile and can be used in many aspects of food preparation, and can even be used from cleaning and polishing.
- Dry Age Chef Bourbon Grade Cheese Cloth is made using Premium cotton, designed for Bourbon or Whiskey soaking meat, then dry aging.
- Organic, Premium, and unbleached Cotton - 100% unbleached Cotton, BPA Free meets FDA Standard, no dyes, no chlorine to leach into your dry aging beef.
- Of course, you can use this Heavy-Duty, Lint Free, Washable Cheese Cloth for other food preparations as well: like making cheese, stuffing poultry, squeezing citrus to hold back seeds, salads, steaming, blanching, basting, poaching, cleaning, and polishing.
- VALUE PACK: Extra Large Dimensions: 72 sq. ft. (8 sq. yds.) | 3 ft. x 24 ft. long | The cheesecloth is 1 yard (3ft.) wide and 8 yards (24ft) long and not precut, you can simply cut what you need. Lowest cost per sq. ft.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY