The SlatJack adjustable center support leg is designed for bed slats or furniture that needs extra strength to fix, prevent, or underpin sagging issues. Developed and designed by BED CLAW, the SlatJack acts as a jack for your bed or furniture to prevent or correct sagging. Used with wood slats on your bed, the SlatJack adds years of comfortable sleep and is the #1 solution for sagging mattresses. Using one Slat Jack in the middle of each wood bed slat is sufficient to eliminate the all to infrequent, albeit distracting, creaking sounds while providing ample mattress frame support.
Each SlatJack leg comes with 2 adjustable height glides. One is 2.5" tall while the other is 5" tall. These, especially when combined with the included adjustable extenders, provide you the ability to tailor the SlatJack to a wider range of heights when compared to other less useful support legs. If your bed is anywhere from roughly 6" to 15" off the floor the SlatJack will help provide a stable base for your bed slats to help prevent sagging.
- Top Mounting Plate Dimensions: 3" x 1 15/16"
- The large smooth plastic glide is 1 7/8" wide for excellent weight distribution. The large size helps prevent carpet and hard floor damage.
- Height Adjustable from 6-1/2" and 10" or between 11-1/2" and 14-3/4" with the included extender.
- If your bed is between 10" to 11-1/2" tall from the floor to where the box spring rests, you'll want to utilize a combination of the extender and the shorter 2-1/2" glide included to gain access to this height range.
- All needed hardware, including screws, included
- All beds, especially those Queen Size and larger, can benefit from a center support system. A Center Support System supports your foundation unit and/or mattress in the middle, thus reducing torsional stress on those units. Many mattress manufacturers require center support for their mattresses Queen Size and larger.
- Many beds still use the wood slat method for supporting the mattress and foundation unit. Beds utilizing wood slats for support need a center support system just as much as beds utilizing metal bed frames and metal rails. The Bed Claw SlatJack Adjustable Height Bed Slat Support Leg system has been designed and developed from the floor up specifically for beds with slats. However, the SlatJack can be used on most furniture requiring extra support.
- To accommodate uneven floors and various height beds, the SlatJack slat support legs is height adjustable from 6-1/2" and 10" or between 11-1/2" and 14-3/4" with the included extender. **If your bed is between 10" to 11-1/2" tall from the floor to where the box spring rests, you'll want to utilize a combination of the extender and the shorter 2-1/2" glide included to gain access to this height range.
- Strong, durable steel, zinc plated to resist rust. Covered by the Exclusive LIFETIME Service Policy.
- The customer may install as few or as many as he prefers. Some customers install only one Adjustable Center Support Leg on the middle slat. Other Customers install multiple Adjustable Center Support Legs on each slat.