Product DescriptionWith this lift chair, you will find the perfect combination of style and technology to complement the mobility you are seeking. Designed to accommodate individuals needing additional space and support, and engineered to provide years of carefree operation. One simple touch of the finger tip control and the power-lift mechanism gently quietly moves you to a standing, seated, or reclined position, as well as intermediate modes.
Our lift chairs are crafted with pride in workmanship offering value that is unsurpassed in quality and comfort. Engineered to provide years of carefree operation, each chair begins with select kiln-dried hardwood frames which are glued and secured with steel fasteners. Add to this, the durable springs securely attached and covered with padding to protect cushions, plus additional padding on all exposed wooden parts and you will enjoy efficient lift assistance for the lifetime of the chair.
Upholstered with the softness of modern easy-care fabric, it offers a feeling of luxury and durability resisting normal wear and tear. Numerous fabric colors and styles are available to blend with any decor. Made by hardworking Americans in the U.S.A.
- Extra Heavy Duty Lift Mechanism with 2 Motors
- Special Heavy Duty 3-Way Recline Hardware
- Special High-Density 4.5" Acella Flex Seat Foam
- All steel seat spring box frame with heavy duty Morley spring system
- Extra Heavy Duty D-Arc Support Springs in back
- Extra padding in arms
- Split Back design with extra high density fiber
- 2 Low-Volt heavy duty motors with 1,000lbs of thrust
- Super re-enforced hardwood frame
- Note: Vibrate/Heat options have a separate hand control from Lift & Recline mechanism
Please see the "Additional Information" tab for measurements and other details.