Product DescriptionWith this lift chair, you will find the perfect combination of style and technology to complement the mobility you are seeking. Designed to accommodate individuals needing additional space and support, and engineered to provide years of carefree operation. One simple touch of the finger tip control and the power-lift mechanism gently quietly moves you to a standing, seated, or reclined position, as well as intermediate modes.
Our lift chairs are crafted with pride in workmanship offering value that is unsurpassed in quality and comfort. Engineered to provide years of carefree operation, each chair begins with select kiln-dried hardwood frames which are glued and secured with steel fasteners. Add to this, the durable springs securely attached and covered with padding to protect cushions, plus additional padding on all exposed wooden parts and you will enjoy efficient lift assistance for the lifetime of the chair.
Upholstered with the softness of modern easy-care fabric, it offers a feeling of luxury and durability resisting normal wear and tear. Numerous fabric colors and styles are available to blend with any decor. Made by hardworking Americans in the U.S.A.
- Chair sized for a person 5'2" or taller up to 6'3"
- Weight Capacity - 500lbs.
- All Hardwood, Kiln-Dried Frame
- Extra bracing in the frame and added frame pieces for support
- Acella-Flex pressure reducing foam in seat, with an additional 1/2" of foam for added support
- 8 No-Sag Seat Springs, 8-Gauge
- Back has 8 interlocking webbing strips for superior support
- Heavy Duty Low-Volt, Quiet Motor
- Super Sagless Extra Heavy-Duty lift mechanism with recline
- Specially Designed Heavy Duty Reclining Mechanism
- 4-Year Warranty on Frame, Lift Mechanism, Hardware, and all other parts (excluding fabric).
- Magazine Pocket Standard on Right Side and Arm & Head covers
- 'Level 2' Fabrics Standard, upgrade fabrics available. Not all fabrics pictured are available, so please contact us to inquire about options.
- Note: Vibrate/Heat options have a separate hand control from Lift & Recline mechanism
- Note: 6-Way Vibrate/Heat Requires Chaise Pad Option (Adds 1" to seat height)
Please see the "Additional Information" tab for measurements and other details.