Product DescriptionPurpose of a Bed Frame
A bedframe does more than just raise your mattress off the floor. A bed frame fully supports your mattress and box spring without the assistance of a headboard and footboard. A bolt-on headboard may be attached to this bed frame, but such attachment is optional.
Fits Twin, Full, Queen, King, and California King Size Beds
This bedframe will fit Twin, Full, Queen, King, and California King Size box spring and mattress units.
Strong Sturdy Construction
The side rails are constructed of oversized 1 3/4" x 1 3/8" steel for solid comfort.
Makes assembly easier and faster. The frame actually becomes stronger as more weight is applied.
Make assembly / selecting the chosen size easy and they lock securely in place.
Included Double Angle Center Support System
Included Center Support system consists of 1 cross rail, running head to foot with 2 rug roller equipped feet.
Total Number of Legs
Six 2" Rug Roller equipped legs (including 2 on the center support rail). The rug rollers are brake lock equipped.
Bolt-On Headboard Brackets
This bedframe provides bolt-on connections for the headboard. The brackets are of heavy duty riveted construction and will fit virtually all bolt-on style headboards and footboards.
Made in the United States
This bedframe is manufactured with pride in the United States (not an import nor aftermarket item). No corners are cut, no sacrifices in quality are made with either materials or the construction process of this bedframe.
- Pre-measured key slot cross arms; no tools required
- Wedge-lock promotes strength & durability and becomes stronger as more weight is applied
- Headboard brackets are riveted with extra wide construction offset to fit virtually all headboards
- Double angle center support from head to foot is designed for maximum strength on queen & king models & supports your mattress warranty
- Deeply recessed legs help prevent stubbed toes; 2" rug rollers with brake locks