Product DescriptionPurpose of a Bedframe
A bed frame does more than just raise your mattress off the floor. A bed frame fully supports your mattress and foundation unit without any assistance from a headboard and footboard. This Hospitality Bed bed frame is a premium frame that allows the connection of a headboard and footboard to the frame even though the headboard and footboard will not actually be supporting any weight.
The Adjustable Hospitality Fashion Bed Frames are Versatile. Glide equipped leg height is adjustable from 5 1/2" to 9".
Included Center Support System
This frame has a Center Support System for extra support and stability. The Center Support System consists of a single cross rail with one glide-equipped adjustable leg. Many mattress manufacturers require center support in order for their warranty requirements to be met.
Strong, Rigid Construction
- This frame features strong, rigid construction. The side rails measure 2" x 1 1/2".
- Headboard / Footboard brackets are of heavy-duty, riveted construction.
- The Locking Leg, attached to the Crossarm, pivots and locks into position. The upper flange of the leg locates above the side rail with the main body of the leg locating below the side rail. This method of assembly locks the leg firmly in position and also contributes to ease of assembly.
- The glides are adjustable for variable bed heights.
This bedframe is manufactured with pride in the U.S.A. (not an import nor aftermarket item). No corners are cut, no sacrifices in quality are made with either materials or the manufacturing process of this bedframe.
Please note that the images shown on this page are for representation, and the product you receive may differ slightly due to manufacturing changes. Please review the item description and detailed measurements which are provided to ensure this frame will work for your application, as bed frames are non-returnable. See our Terms & Conditions page for more information on our return policy.
Accessories Can Expand the Usefulness of Your Bolt-On Bedframe (All these products can be found under Related Products along the right edge of this page.)
- The #65 Adapto-Hook Headboard & Footboard Attachment Bracket allows the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook on brackets. Thus, a bedframe with bolt-on brackets can be used with a hook-on headboard / footboard. With this accessory, the headboard / footboard do not actually support any weight; they are attached to the bedframe for the sake of appearance.
- The #711 Bolt-On to Hook-On Bed Frame Conversion Bracket allows the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook-on brackets. Thus, a bed frame with bolt-on brackets can be used with a a hook-on headboard and/or footboard. This accessory would be used when the footboard / headboard need to actually help support the bed.
- If you need the hardware (nuts, bolts, and washers) to attach your Bolt-On headboard /footboard to your bedframe, please select the Bed Frame Attachment Hardware Combo Bag.
- Adjustable Glide Equipped Legs (5)
- Center Support System
- Sturdy Construction
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Made with pride in the United States under strict quality control guidelines