Product DescriptionPurpose of a Bedframe
A bedframe does more than just raise your mattress off the floor. A bedframe fully supports your mattress and box spring without the assistance of a headboard and footboard. The Hospitality Bed is a versatile frame that allows connection of a headboard and footboard (even though they will not actually be supporting any weight), maximizes comfort, and the Limited Lifetime Warranty assures many years of use.
Frame Adjusts from Queen to King Size
The cross rails easily and securely adjust to either Queen Size or King Size with the included C-Clamps.
Adjustable Glide Equipped Legs
The Adjustable Hospitality Fashion Bed Frames are Versatile. Glide Equipped leg height is adjustable from 6 1/2" to 9".
Center Support System
This frame has a Center Support System for extra support and stability. The Center Support System consists of a single cross rail with two glide-equipped adjustable legs. Many mattress manufacturers require center support in order for their warranty requirements to be met.
- This frame features strong, rigid construction. The side rails measure 2" x 1 1/2".
- Cross Rails measure 1 1/4" x 1 1/4"
- Headboard / Footboard brackets are of heavy-duty, riveted construction.
- The Locking Leg, attached to the Crossarm, pivots and locks into position. The upper flange of the leg locates above the side rail with the main body of the leg locating below the side rail. This method of assembly locks the leg firmly in position and also contributes to ease of assembly.
This bedframe is manufactured with pride in the United States. It is not an import nor aftermarket item. No corners are cut, no sacrifices in quality are made with either materials or the manufacturing process of this bedframe. The materials and workmanship are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. This bedframe is built to last over the long term under heavy use.
Please note that the images shown on this page are for representation, and the product you receive may differ slightly due to manufacturing changes. Please review the item description and detailed measurements which are provided to ensure this frame will work for your application, as bed frames are non-returnable. See our Terms & Conditions page for more information on our return policy.
Accessories Expand the Usefulness of Your Bedframe
If your headboard / footboard are of the slotted (hook-on) type, you will need either the optional Adapto Hook or the Bolt-On to Hook-On Bed Frame Conversion Brackets. You would use the Adapto Hook if your headboard / footboard are not actually supporting your bed; they would be attached and supported by the Adapto-Hook. If, on the other hand, your headboard / footboard would need to help support your bed, you would need the Bolt-On to Hook-On Bed Frame Conversion Brackets; they allow your headboard / footboard to support your bed. If you need the hardware (nuts, bolts, and washers) to attach your Bolt-On headboard to your bedframe, please select the Bed Frame Attachment Hardware Combo Bag. This Combo Bag comes in two sizes. Both of these products can be found under Related Products in the upper right corner of this page.
- Headboard / Footboard brackets are of heavy-duty, riveted construction
- Locking legs create a triple-thick steel layer at the corners
- The frame Legs are recessed to help prevent stubbing your toes. The glides are adjustable for variable bed heights.