Product DescriptionPurpose of a Bedframe
A bedframe does more than just raise your mattress off the floor. A bedframe fully supports your mattress and box spring without the assistance of a headboard and footboard. This bedframe allows the connection of a headboard and footboard, but the bedframe will actually be supporting your bed. This saves wear and tear on your headboard and footboard and provides better support for your mattress and foundation unit.
Adjustable Glide Equipped Legs
The Adjustable Hospitality Fashion Bed Frames are Versatile. Glide equipped leg height is adjustable from 5 5/8" to 9 1/8".
Included Center Support System
This frame has a Center Support System for extra support and stability. The Center Support System consists of a single cross rail with one glide-equipped adjustable leg. Many mattress manufacturers require center support in order for their warranty requirements to be met.
Strong Construction and Multiple Convenience Features
- This frame features strong, rigid construction. The side rails measure 1 1/2" x 1 1/2".
- Headboard / Footboard brackets are of heavy-duty, riveted construction.
- Locking legs create a triple-thick steel layer at the corners. Legs are recessed for safety.
- The glides are adjustable for variable bed heights.
This bedframe is manufactured with pride in the United States. (not an import nor aftermarket item). No corners are cut, no sacrifices in quality are made with either materials or the manufacturing process of this bedframe.
Lifetime Limited Warranty
The Lifetime Limited Warranty assures the consumer of many years of trouble-free use with a bedframe that is built to last.
Please note that the images shown on this page are for representation, and the product you receive may differ slightly due to manufacturing changes. Please review the item description and detailed measurements which are provided to ensure this frame will work for your application, as bed frames are non-returnable. See our Terms & Conditions page for more information on our return policy.
Accessories Can Expand the Usefulness of Your Hook-On Bedframe (All these products can be found under Related Products along the right edge of this page.)
- The #65 Adapto-Hook Headboard & Footboard Attachment Bracket allows the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook on brackets. Thus, a bedframe with bolt-on brackets can be used with a hook-on headboard / footboard. With this accessory, the headboard / footboard do not actually support any weight; they are attached to the bedframe for the sake of appearance.
- The #711 Bolt-On to Hook-On Bed Frame Conversion Bracket allows the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook-on brackets. Thus, a bed frame with bolt-on brackets can be used with a a hook-on headboard and/or footboard. This accessory would be used when the footboard / headboard need to actually help support the bed.
- If you need the hardware (nuts, bolts, and washers) to attach your Bolt-On headboard /footboard to your bedframe, please select the Bed Frame Attachment Hardware Combo Bag.
- Adjustable Glide Equipped Legs (5)
- Center Support System
- Sturdy Construction