Product DescriptionIdeal for Pandemic or Disaster Preparedness Situations
Hospitality Bed has done the unthinkable and made their best rollaway bed even better. With extra-strength elastomeric webbing, along with the supportive link-spring deck, this bed is ideal for Pandemic or Disaster preparedness situations. Quite simply, an old standby for when you need the occasional Extra-Heavy Duty capacity.
Easy Setup and Take Down
One person can easily move, set up, and take down our rollaway beds. Maneuverability in tight places or over an uneven floor is no problem with the large 8" diameter steel wheels with rubber tires and the 5" diameter ball bearing swivel casters. All four wheels are built just like the bed -- to last.
Automatic Leg Opening Feature
With the Automatic Leg Opening feature, when the bed is opened and lowered flat, the legs at the head and foot of the bed lower automatically. There is no struggling with lowering the legs into the proper position for use. When the bed is folded up for storage, the legs retract and fold up into the frame automatically. No pinched fingers while struggling to fold our legs into the frame for storage.
High-Density Innerspring Mattress
On top of the high capacity frame, we have added a new HD (high density) 5.5 inch innerspring WetBan mattress, which meets CDC cleanliness standards and is easy to maintain. The mattress is completely covered in Fluid-Proof WetBan material, including the WetBan Tape Edge. To finish off the mattress, it is stitched with Kevlar thread, for the ultimate in sanitary, easy-to-clean sleeping accommodations.
Active Support Technology
All of our innerspring rollaway mattresses employ Active Support Technology. This innerspring technology provides a dynamic response to natural body movement and reacts intelligently to individual body contours. The mattress actually becomes firmer for needed support as weight is applied. The coils adjust instantly to your sleep movements, comforting and supporting your body actively as you sleep.
Suitable for Bariatric Applications
The High-Density construction of this innerspring mattress is especially suited to provide increased support in a bariatric application.
Meets CDC Disinfection Standards
This feature will especially appeal to hospitals, clinics, and other patient care facilities; but will also appeal to the homeowner who desires a portable bed which can be easily and effectively cleaned and disinfected.
Rollaway Dimensions and Weight
Excluding the mattress, this rollaway bed frame is approximately 16 3/4" off the floor. Including the 5.5" mattress, the top of the mattress is approximately 22.25" off the floor. This rollaway bed weighs approximately 75 pounds.
Approximate Mattress Dimensions
The mattress is 37" wide x 72" long x 5.5" high.
- The frame carries a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- The mattress is covered by a 10 Year Limited Warranty.
- Both the frame and the mattress are manufactured in the United States.
- Ideal for use in public facilities to meet disinfection and cleaning standards.
- Heavy Duty 5.5" Thick High-Density Innerspring Design
- 400 lb. Capacity
- Fluid Proof
- Bacteria Resistant
- Stain Resistant
- Flame Retardant
- wetBan™ matching tape edge
- Kevlar™ thread for durability
- Easy Care & Maintenance
- Disinfect as recommended by CDC protocol
- Made in the United States.
- The Hospitality Bed Bariatric Rollaway Bed is simply the best for Pandemic or Disaster Relief situations, where durable, easy-to-clean, mobile sleep surfaces are needed.
- Width: 39" (Mattress width is approx. 36" to accommodate folding for storage)
- Length: 72"
- Distance Off the Floor (excl. mattress): 18"
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.