Product DescriptionSafety, Convenience, Durability
Our Trundle Pop-Up unit has been built with safety, convenience, and durability in mind.
- Safety: Gravity locks prevent inadvertent release, while the torsion spring tab locks the activation bar securely.
- Convenience: The Angle-Up Side Rails help to retain the mattress in its proper position on the trundle (see picture of this feature above).
- Durability: Galvanized helical spring suspension, two cross supports, and a link wire deck contribute to the long-term durability of this unit.
- Helically suspended link deck
- Sturdy construction, designed for maximum strength and safety.
- Dual 3/4" x 3/4" cross bars for added center support.
- Angle up side rails help retain mattress.
- Dual gravity locks ensure position stability.
- Torsion Spring-loaded Activation Bar assures that bar is locked in position.
- Rounded corners for safety.
Some of the pictures under "More Views" show this item with a polypropylene deck. This unit has a spring link wire deck as shown in the main picture. The pictures showing the polypropylene deck are used simply to illustrate various features of this item.