Restaurant quality, award winning technology that produces amazing dry aged steak results in an ordinary household refrigerator safely, cleanly and effortlessly is now available to everyone. Specially formulated membrane bags allow moisture and oxygen to transfer and eliminates the mess, mold and odors that are typical for open air dry aging process. This product has been sold for more than 6 years with thousands of satisfied customers.
The only thing you need apart from this kit is the meat. Find yourself a juicy ribeye or striploin and get started today.
This kit comes with:
- Dry Aged Steak Packet (enough for 3 projects)
- 3 pieces 12" x 24", Ribeye/Striploin Size, Suitable for 16-18lbs
- Adapter Strips
- Vacuum Sealer
- Illustrated instructions and recipes
- Charcuterie Kit (enough for 5 projects)
- 2 pieces 8" x 18", Large Charcuterie Size, Suitable for 6-8lbs
- 3 pieces 10" x 11", Small Charcuterie Size, Suitable for 4-5lbs
- 6tsp Instacure, Enough to cure 30lbs
- 0.5oz Juniper berries
- Adapter Strips
Dry Aging is easy and yields incredible tasting steaks that are served only in the most upscale establishments. Check out the prices of dry aged steaks and you will see that this process is well worth it. Just like a fine wine, beef must be aged to get the best flavor, dry aging is the only way to get true gourmet steaks.
There are many different ways to dry age steak. Some may choose to use a dedicated fridge (during the process the meat can both give off and take in flavors from other things within the fridge so it was always recommended to use a dedicated fridge to dry age in) but most people don't have the space, or a spare fridge to use. Our system allows all the benefits of dry aging without any of the mess or sanitation issues. Using our unique bags allow you to dry age your meat in your normal fridge without the fear of smells or tastes coming out until you've aged the meat to your liking. Using your regular home fridge can also help in the aging process as the normal opening and closing of the door will help circulate the air and ensure the fridge cycles regularly.
Another thing to keep in mind is how long to dry age. Here, there's no wrong answer. Some users may see a change in texture or flavor in as little as a week but generally we'd recommend at least 3-4 weeks of aging time. More than that and the meat may get a little too "funky" for your tastes but always experiment! Some restaurants sell 120 day, or longer, aged steak at a hefty price premium. With our system you can accomplish this at home for a fraction of the cost.
- Create Dry Aged Steak, Prosciutto, Capicola, Pancetta, Bresaola and more in your refrigerator
- Unique breathable membrane creates a perfect dry aging environment
- Use your fridge to age whole subprimal cuts of beef with no mess, no odors
- Your result is delicious dry aged steak that will impress your friends and family
- Once you try a dry aged steak, you will know true gourmet steaks