Historiae Perfume of HistoryMEN'S MYSTIC OUD
Designed for men, loved by women. Guaranteed. Made with the finest ingredients throughout history, for the smooth worldly man. Complex and pleasing, incredibly refined and sophisticated, yet raw and sensual, and has been surrounded with mysticism.
- Used in Asian traditions, agarwood, is a dark resinous heartwood.
- Over 3000 year history in the Middle East, China, Japan, and is todays most expensive incense.
- In the Song of Songs, the Aquilaria tree is one of the trees that grew in the Garden of Eden.
- In Japan, it is purchased at a premium price and used for the Buddhist Kodo ceremony.
Thus, it is a scent rich in History and culture symbolizing the power to purify the body and mind.
- A Bertrand DUCHAUFOUR Creation.
- Used in Asian traditions, agarwood, also known as oud, oodh or agar, is a dark resinous heartwood that forms in Aquilaria and Gyrinops trees (large evergreens native to s.e Asia) when they become infected with a type of mold.
- Known in Arabic as ud , it has a 3000 year history in the Middle East, China and Japan and is today the worlds most expensive incense.
- Head : Rose, orange, bergamot, davana / Heart : Saffron, peony, rose, geranium, clove, oud /
- Deep : Vanilla, benzoin, vetiver, castoreum, amber, patchouli, sandalwood, myrrh, oak moss